- Strong Jurisdiction: The Mohave Gold Project situated in mining-friendly Arizona.
- Potential Low Cost Structure: Previous development activity outlined gold mineralization potentially amenable to Open Pit mining and Heap Leaching which are typically low CAPEX and low OPEX operations.
- Previous Development Infrastructure in Place: and including heap leach pad (90% complete but needs liner), and crushing circuit and conveyor system which can be acquired.
- Strong Upside: Recent sampling has outlined widespread gold mineralization including 41.77 g/t Au over 3 m in rock chip sampling.
- Experienced Management Team with Solid Track Record: Multiple successful exits in the past.
- Aggressive Exploration and Development Program: designed to fast track project to potential production.
- The Mojave Gold Project comprises 160 claims including lode and mill-site claims which total approx. 3,200 acres (1,295 hectares).
- Ideal location approximately 50 km northwest of Kingman, Arizona and 2.5 hours southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- All weather road access into the property with high voltage power line within 20km and adequate water on site.
- Located in Arizona which has a long history of mining and abundant skilled labour.
- Located north of the currently producing Moss Mine and the historic Oatman gold district in the Arizona sector of the Walker Lake Gold Trend.
- Favourable geology for low-sulphidation epithermal precious metal mineralization hosted by Tertiary volcanic rocks.
- New project consolidates the historic Weaver gold mining district, previously in the private domain.
- Arid location ideal for low cost heap leach style operation.
- Oxide gold mineralization at or near surface ideal for low cost Open Pit operations.
- Multiple historic gold mines in project area are surrounded by mineralization and are open along strike and at depth.
- Project has extensive exploration database to build upon including rock chip sampling, soil geochemistry and drilling at principal prospects.
- High-grade widespread gold grades at surface support resource potential.
- Previous owners invested approx. $12M USD in preparation for mining including mine infrastructure.
Project Exploration History
- Numerous gold prospects on the property over a 10 km² area.
- Historic Klondyke Mine is only one of many as 12 prospects with mine workings on the property.
- Extensive historic gold-in-soil anomalies, historic rock chip channel and grab sampling with widespread gold mineralization and over 500 drillholes by M3, McEwen Mining, and Combined Metals Reduction Co. (private) at several of the main prospects.
- Historical results for gold-in-soil, rock chip sampling and drillhole samples, with the exception of the 2020 M3 sampling program, are historical in nature and have not been verified by a QP as defined by NI 43-101 and should not be relied upon.
- Rock chip sampling identified numerous styles of gold mineralization.
- Recent surface sampling program outlined widespread gold mineralization, up to 78.1 g/t Au over 1.5 m.
- Numerous zones of quartz-chalcedony-calcite veining, stockworks and massive veins sampled as well as grab samples from historic waste piles.
- Rock chip sampling and mapping in 2020 by M3 support a revised geological model focusing on stacking of mineralized zones adding potential targets at depth.
- Air track drilling on northern half of property by Combined Metal Reduction Co., + 550 holes, totaling approx. 68,000 ft. limited to 100 ft. depth to define material for planned heap leach operation.
- Promising intercepts of up to 3.76 g/t Au over 18.3m encountered and some holes ended in gold mineralization.